Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Los Angeles, CA
Green Source Energy(1)16501 Ventura Blvd. Suite 400, Encino, CA
Hillstar Construction Inc(1)22647 Ventura Blvd Unit #173, Woodland Hills, CA
Omega Design Inc.(1)17412 Ventura Blvd Unit 777, Encino, CA
Omega Design Inc. has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing numerous building and construction projects in California. No matter the size of your project, Omega Design Inc. has the experience to create it for you. We will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project. You Will Be Glad You Chose Us. Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting the project, our team of experts will first assess your goals. Then we provide you with an estimate. From beginning to end, you will be involved in every step of the way. Cost-Effective Services Eliminate all the items on your list by calling the experts at Omega Design Inc. You will be glad you did. We have many years of experience and work hard to make sure the job is done right while saving you time, money, and aggravation. We will be there whenever you need us.Read MoreSee Full Profile
7 Construction Inc(3)6819 Sepulveda Blvd #204A, Van Nuys, CA
NEW HOMES !!!!!!!!!! NEW HOMES KITCHEN AND BATHROOM EXPERTS!!!! We have got the best prices in town! We will beat any contractor’s price on granite and cabinets! Los Angeles Professional General Contractor over 16 years offering detailed information for home remodeling projects, and new home construction. Visit us and get a FREE estimate for your project Our specialties are • Kitchen remodeling • Bathroom remodeling • Room addition • New home constructionRead MoreSee Full Profile
Kam Vision(1)1941 W. 96th St, los Angeles, CA
Fidelity General Contractors(2)18034 Ventura Blvd. #109, Encino, CA
Fidelity general contractors Inc. Is a design-oriented, general contracting firm specializing in residential projects in the Los angeles county and the surrounding area. We create spaces devoted to a modern lifestyle while being mindful of tradition. Our passion for architecture, eagerness to listen, and attention to detail are evident on our designs, as well as the way in which we interact with our clients. whether it is a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, small/ large addition, new home, we bring the same passion for craftsmanship to every project in order to realize the design goalsRead MoreSee Full Profile
So Cal Home Remodeling(1)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CA
Venetian Builders Inc.(1)6308 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA
At Venetian Builders we understands that everything involved in the remodeling process must be of the highest caliber. We also believe that home remodeling should be an enjoyable experience. By working closely with our builders, you get to see just how high the standards we hold ourselves to really are. What sets Venetian Builders apart from other general contractors is the scope of our services and extensive experience of our staff. From living room renovation to an additional kitchen, bathroom, or even an entirely new room addition to your house, we can design and build it from the ground up and work diligently and relentlessly to make sure our projects realize the dreams of our clients.Read MoreSee Full Profile
52 Star ConstructionNo Reviews91301, 91301, CA
General contractor remodeling .Full remodeling service kitchen remodeling bathroom remodeling roof and morRead MoreSee Full Profile
A List Builders, Inc.No Reviews13935 Chandler Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA
A-List Builders is a family-owned Design Build Firm that wants to treat you right. We know, we know – you hear that a lot, right? Despite all the assurances, ours is an industry riddled with doubt and suspicion. Most people expect contractors to cut corners, tack on extra costs, skimp out on materials, and duck out on your questions. We hate that – and we are here to make a change! It hasn’t been easy, but from the very beginning, we have been working hard to prove that there’s still integrity in our business. To do that, we first had to overcome the things that make you uneasy. Our owner and founder, Ben Marciano, has dedicated his career to understanding the process of hiring a contractor and developed a nine point promise to our customers. The “Nine Cs” as we call them here, are the foundation of our business model and they are our promise to you: Customer Satisfaction – we are committed to excellence through customer satisfaction, everything we do stems from this commitment Communication – we rely on open lines of communication throughout our entire process to discuss ideas, make plans, and establish expectations to make sure you get what you want Clarity – clarity prevents anxiety; expect endless questions, constant parroting & in depth explanations to ensure mutual understanding and help you make informed, educated decisions Control – we might be doing the work, but you’re still the boss. We will be here to educate, suggest, and sometimes even disagree however; the final say is always yours Comfort- it’s your house, and you should never feel uncomfortable in your safe place; therefore you will never deal with high-pressure sales tactic or phony up-selling techniques Consistency – a stable project manager and an orderly routine ensure you’re not thrown by new faces or irregular happenings Craftsmanship – attention to detail from the preparation to the tightening of the last screw ensures top quality results; which act as live models of our abilities Charity – we believe that everyone deserves to have a place they call home; therefore a portion of our proceeds is donated to help improve the lives of others in our community, while we help improve yours Confidence – our confidence in our ability is not enough, we need your confidence; and that is something we are prepared to earn! The “Nine Cs” influence our attitude, our design, our labor, our dealings with you, and our role in the community. They are the foundation of our success, and when you get to know our history, it’s clear why they are so important to us.Read MoreSee Full Profile
America Green BuildersNo Reviews14545 Friar Street Ste 203, Van Nuys, CA
America Green Builders specializes in both interior and exterior remodeling, we obtain all necessary permits and all of our work is guaranteed. Sunlite Solar & Construction Inc. is fully insured, licensed and bonded with the state of California Contractors license board.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Andy Rhee RemodelingNo Reviews2115 Arbutus St, Newport Beach, CA
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Austin ContractingNo Reviews254 N. Lake Ave, Pasedena, CA
Bibi ConstructionNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CA
Creations Architectural Finishes IncNo Reviews7117 Yolanda Ave, Reseda, CA
waterproofing and coating structural work / repairsRead MoreSee Full Profile
Direct ConstructionNo Reviews1540 SW Expressway, San Jose, CA
Dream BuildersNo Reviews8300 Tampa ave, Northridge, CA
At Dream Builders, transformation of all types of property in the best possible manner is our forte. And that’s all we offer as we think it takes knowledge, proficiency, attention to every single detail and a modern viewpoint to convert ordinary properties to attractive welcoming homes. We prettify house of our clients to the best possible standards and offer the perfect craftsmanship every time. Pioneering ideas, contemporary designs and top-notch techniques help us to exceed the expectations of our clients. We have successfully completed countless small and big renovation projects. With an intention to be the biggest remodeling contractor, we follow every industry rule and regulation carefully. We hold expertise in completing the projects within the budget and before the given time frame. When we receive a renovation project, we accomplish it with a wonderful combination of professionalism, inventive layouts, and premium quality material and professional approach. We have professionals that we trust. They can deliver beautiful homes as per your expectations.Read MoreSee Full Profile
EZ BuildersNo Reviews12517 Sherman Way Suite A, Valley Glen, CA
EZ Builders is a premier remodeling and construction company, specializing in home remodeling and renovation. With a unique ability to combine vast expertise, professional competence and an outstanding customer service, EZ Builders, is your true partner for smooth and affordable home remodeling projects. We operate in Los Angeles, Ventura Counties and West Valley area. As a highly respected and sought-after company, we are proud of our competence to adapt to the diverse styles and preferences of our clients, joining forces to reach the best possible remodeling decisions. Over the past years we've helped many new and returning clients meet their renovation milestones, delivering well designed and structured projects. We are renowned for transforming challenges into results and by our commitment to perfection. Established in 2000, we've managed to complete many remodeling projects. Our success derives from a highly skilled and devoted team of constructors and renovators, who never compromise on quality and perfectionism. With an ever growing number of satisfied customers, EZ Builders, Inc. can undertake any remodeling and construction projects, including: kitchen remodeling, bathroom renovation, room additions, new buildings, garage conversions, plastering, carpentry, flooring, plumbing, electrical, professional interior design and much more...Read MoreSee Full Profile
Hartford GandiaNo Reviews19200 Hamlin St., Unit 2, Tarzana, CA
About Hartford Gandia Hartford Gandia Group is a professional Roofing, Remodeling & Solar company servicing San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County & surrounding areas! We take pride in every project. We are dedicated to providing the best remodeling services across Greater Los Angeles. With hundreds of satisfied customers, Hartford Gandia Group has the experience to get your job done right the first time!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $103,405Los Angeles, CA 08/22/2017
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- More than 2 months
- Single family house or condo
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $103,405Los Angeles, CA 09/14/2017
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Addition, Other room(s)
- Timing is flexible
- Single family house or condo
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $103,405Los Angeles, CA 09/13/2017
- Other room(s)
- Within 1 month
- Single family house or condo
Top Reviewed Pros
Green Source Energy(1)
Hillstar Construction Inc(1)
Hillstar Construction Inc received a 5-star review from Larry S. Hillstar Construction Inc completed the home remodeling project on Nov 13, 2016.Read More
Omega Design Inc.(1)
We interviewed 3 contractors about replacing our 24 y/o roof on our 3,000 sq. ft. home, which had experienced leaking into our family room during the recent storms. Selection of the contractor was difficult because all made impressive presentations and were within the same range of costs. We selected Omega Design, Inc. The contract was signed on May 2, and work begun on May 12 with...Read More
7 Construction Inc(3)
The workers always showed up on time. Work is only allowed within certain hours and certain days in my condo building and the crew worked within these limits. They cleaned up at the end of each day and the project was completed on schedule. It was a very pleasant experience.Read More
Great job, there were some drips of paint on the glass panelling on the office door we will have to scrape off, that's the only thingRead More
Los Angeles Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Los Angeles right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Los Angeles
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Los Angeles, as well as in Escondido, Redlands, Palmdale, Temecula, and Anaheim.
- Los Angeles Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Los Angeles Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Los Angeles Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Los Angeles Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Los Angeles Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Los Angeles Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Los Angeles Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Los Angeles ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Los Angeles Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Los Angeles, as well as in Escondido, Redlands, Palmdale, Temecula, and Anaheim, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Los Angeles, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Los Angeles throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Los Angeles homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Los Angeles Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Los Angeles home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Los Angeles Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Los Angeles ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Los Angeles Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Los Angeles residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Los Angeles contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Los Angeles Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Los Angeles contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Los Angeles
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Los Angeles.